Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager. My client are a market leading company going through a sustained period of growth suplpying to a number of highly regulated sectors including Aerospace, Nuclear, Power Generation and Oil and Gas
Main Duties of the role
- Management of Inspection, Certification, Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments maintaining quality standards as required.
- Performing supplier quality assurance audits for assigned suppliers.
- Developing corrective actions to support supplier problems and failures, suggesting modifications and corrective actions by suppliers to meet customer specifications and standards.
- Ensuring that products and services meet customer needs and expectations to fulfil company quality objectives.
- Create and sustain a culture that is based on continuous improvement within the Quality Department
You should have
- Working knowledge of process driven manufacturing industry quality procedures
- Strong Quality Management background within advance manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the national and international quality standards including ISO9001 and AS9100
- A good understanding of materials and metallurgy
- Working knowledge of material testing, NADCAP Heat treatment and Test House
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industrie
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com