Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Rotherham who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Certification Engineer with experience of working in technical manufacturing sectors, including Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Nuclear and Power Generation
Main Duties of the role
- Final document pack review to release for certification throughout the production and testing process
- Ability to produce and release Certificates of Conformity.
- Create and approve Mechanical Test Templates
- Create and finalise Test House orders, both internally and external for external customers.
- Test House and Customer Liaison
You should have
- Formal mechanical engineering qualification at HNC or equivalent.
- Understanding of Quality procedures and a strong knowledge of ISO9001 ideally with experience of working within AS9100
- Understanding of Mechanical Testing on a range of materials and components
- Ability to understand material specifications
- Ability to understand test house certificates
- A strong background within processes Quality in an advanced manufacturing sector which is highly regulated and process driven
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com