Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Coordinatorwith experience of working in amechanical testing environment
Main Duties of the role
- Be responsible for material control throughout the testing process.
- Co-ordinate the flow of all company testing work through both the Internal Test Centre and External Test Houses.
- Producing of testing instructions and purchase orders in line with internal requirements as well as customer, national and international specifications.
- Arrange transport to external testing facilities where appropriate
- Review of all Mechanical and Metallurgical Test Reports against IFA purchase order requirements.
- Input of external results data on to company documentation .
- Highlighting non-conforming test results.
You should have
- Strong understanding of Mechanical/Metallurgical Testing Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Competent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other windows-based data systems.
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com