Magpie People are working with a well established Engineering company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with a strong background with CNC machinery
Main Duties of the Project Manager role
- Set up and chair project kick off meetings and ongoing project review meetings, project will include, installation, service /warrenty and new product introduction
- Prepare Gantt charts to plan and track progress of machine sale projects.
- Communicate proactively with customers, build strong relationships and keep track of any delays and escalate issues
- Ensure smooth project delivery through effective gathering and recording of information, planning, organisation and ongoing communication
- Schedule preparation, pre planning and project resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to projects.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to meet customer and business needs
- Arrange and ensure post project sign off, and review project effectiveness and lessons for continuous improvement
For this Mechanical Project Manager role you should have/
- Strong engineering manufacturing background and have a good understanding and knowledge of CNC machine tool technology.
- A machine tool background would be a distinct advantage Apprentice trained in engineering discipline.
- Have past experience in a similar project management role within an engineering environment — CNC and Machine tools would be an advantage
- Proven experience of project management systems – Prince2 Certification would be prefered
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com