Magpie People are working with a growing market leading manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Fitter with experience of working in a heavy engineering metals based manufacturing environment. My long term client are contonuing to grow and looking to add to their established Maintenance team
Main Duties of the role
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance tasks and for the
- Also responsible for the installation of new plant equipment.
- Plan mechanical maintenance tasks for completion during the shutdown and will oversee the development and upgrading of existing equipment.
- Demonstrating good knowledge of safety and permit to work systems.
- Responsible for reactive maintenance.
- Working over planned equipment shutdowns you will be used to working under pressure of tight deadlines.
You should have
- Formal mechanical engineering qualification at HNC or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have experience on hydraulic presses, hammers, lathes, milling machines and borers.
- Extensive experience in working on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including fault finding.
- Ideally experience of working on Furnaces and Presses, and a range bespoke manufacturing equipment
- Welding skills would be an advantage.
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com