Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Electrician with experience of working in a heavy precision engineering manufacturing environment
This role involves working on a days and after shift basis, working Monday to Friday
Main Duties of the role
- Maintain and document an accurate and comprehensive system of spares for all equipment ensuring that critical spares are ordered to agreed stock levels
- Promote Maintenance by providing an immediate response to rectify disruption in the production environment
- Optimise operational performance through carrying out effective and on time preventative maintenance and responsive reactive breakdown maintenance.
- React to any breakdowns and to minimise any stops in production
- Ensure that all Production Led Maintenance is carried out effectively and on time to all equipment
- Ensure that all breakdowns are attended to using advanced fault finding techniques to minimise downtime to production equipment
You should have
- Formal craft apprenticeship (or equivalent) with engineering qualification at ONC / HNC electrical/electronic/mechanical experience in heavy manufacturing
- Strong experience of both reactive and planned maintenance systems .
- Be able to demonstrate a range of skills including team working, problem solving, good communication skills and enthusiasm
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to read all standardised electrical/ Pneumatic/Hydraulic drawings
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org