Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Rotherham who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Project Engineer with a strong VB.net background.Ideally within a Manufacturing / Production facility.
The main responsibilities of the Electrical Projet Engineer role are to;
Build, develop and commission new assembly and test equipment including pneumatic, PLC logic and electronic control within agreed time scales and budgets according to company procedures with particular emphasis on externally manufactured equipment. Ensure consistent handover to maintenance department to ensure a smooth launch into production.
Main Duties of the role
- Responsible for recommendations for the improvement, specification, design, and manufacture of production equipment.
- Be able to represent the company to external companies in a professional and competent manner.
- Predominantly plans and monitors activities on a scale of daily to monthly.
- Advises on capital expenditure of circa £500,000/project
For this Electrical Project Engineer role you should have
- Strong Electrical Engineering background
- Formal electrical/electronic engineering qualification at HNC level or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong background as multi-skilled (electro-mechanical) experience in a machine building environment or a mid to high volume technically sophisticated manufacturing sector.
- Previous experience in sourcing externally manufactured equipment
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com