Magpie People are working with a well established Engineering company who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Field Service Engineer to work across Northern England
The role comes with paid overtime, from the moment you leave home and OTE for the role is around £40-45k
Main Duties of the CNC Service Engineer role
- As CNC Field Service Engineer you must have a practical knowledge of the metalworking/ machining precision engineering industry and previous experience and familiarity with CNC metal cutting machinery.
- Main areas of responsibilities include; Installation, servicing, repair, building and rebuilding of medium to large capacity CNC metal working machine tools.
- Providing technical support for the engineering and service departments, as and when required.
You should have
- Apprentice trained machine tool engineer (Electrical)
- Good understanding and practical working knowledge of CNC Controls, servo drives & PLC programming.
- Experience of fault finding and repairs on electrical circuits.
- An understanding of mechanical CNC machine tool engineering, including hydraulic & pneumatic systems would be an advantage
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com