Magpie People are working with a specialist Engineering company based in Sheffield who are looking to expand their design team. You should be an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with experience of manufacturing specialist equipment
Main Duties of the role
- Work as one of the primary electrical designers within the business.
- Create electrical detailed designs of systems and sub-systems from defined client specification, this will include designing control panels (including layouts), schematics, and creation of associated documentation including BOM’s, manufacturing drawings etc.
- Work within the agreed time scales and costs, liaise with the customer and all other departments in the Company at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience of design change control and release procedures MRP and or ERP systems
- Support the manufacturing process, resolving and clarifying electrical and wiring issues in products
You should have
- Previous experience as an electrical design draughtsman using Electrical CAD Software.
- Practical experience in an Electrical manufacturing environment is necessary ideally a minimum qualification in an appropriate subject at HND level.
- Experience in the use of applicable directives, norms and standards used in light industrial applications are essential.
- PLC programming experience would be an advantage.
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org