Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer with experience programming with Fanuc controls. This role with a long established specialist engineering company who are enjoying a sustained growth period
This role is a regular days position with an early finish on a Friday
Main Duties of the role
- Interpret the engineering drawings, and set up and operate machines to product quality components
- Responsible for initial quality checks on parts throughout the manufacturing process
- Machining components to tight tolerances
Interpret requirements from work route cards, ensuring that all work is done in line with Health and safety and quality standards.
You should have
- Formal mechanical engineering qualification at HNC or equivalent.
- You will be working on primarily with CNC machines, ideally multi-axis machines
- Previous experience of programming with Fanuc controls
- Working to tight tolerances in line with Aerospace, Oil and Gas and Nuclear sectors
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org