Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Barnsley who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager, who will also look after the Health and Safety systems within the business.
My client who are a market leading company with an established team, and supply into a range of market sectors
Main Duties of the role
- Management of Inspection, Certification, Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments maintaining quality standards as required.
- Performing supplier quality assurance audits for assigned suppliers.
- Work with the production teams to ensure quality standards are maintained and any non conformities are investigated and rectified.
- Ensuring that products and services meet customer needs and expectations to fulfil company quality objectives.
- Create and sustain a culture that is based on continuous improvement within the Quality Department
You should have
- Working knowledge of company and industry quality procedures
- Strong Quality Management background within a fabriacation and welding manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of the quality standards including ISO9001 -2015
- A good understanding of Welding and Fabrication in to a variety of industry sectors
- Working knowledge of the Welding Fabricator Certification Scheme ISO 3834
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com