Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Rotherham who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager with a strong manufacturing background. Ideally within the Automotive sector with strong knowledge of APQP and PPAP
My client who are a market leading company with a global presence and supply into a wide range of blue chip companies
Main Duties of the role
- Improve the external level of delivered quality, implement, actions to eliminate problems and improve efficiencies
- Lead and develop the production quality group, in order to identify and promote new and strategic opportunities
- Lead continuous upgrading and improvement of the quality skills and techniques used
- Provide advice and technical support to production supervision for component manufacture and process quality.
- Manage the resource to provide warranty Returns analysis service, and supports the necessary inputs to APQP activities for new and modified products.
- Make improvement recommendations and take action, following analysis to increase performance levels where appropriate.
You should have
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering or Quality focused discipline
- Previous experience working in either electronics or injection moulding manufacturing environment
- Strong background in Automotive manufacturing ideally high volume
- Knowledge and experience in the use and analysis of problem solving tools, statistical process control and other quality techniques
- Awareness, training and experience in quality processes such as Six sigma, APQP, PPAP, FMEA and auditing techniques
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com