Magpie People are working with a well established Engineering company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with a strong Mechanical Engineering background
My client work on a range of bespoke projects offer engineering solutions to a wide range of industry sectors,
Main Duties of the Project Manager role
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project from design to customer delivery including: quotation; product engineering; logistics; installation and commissioning.
- Offer technical support to customers to determine the project specification
- Agree the design, quality standards, and budget of the project.
- Create quotations and technical specification
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the customer’s technical requirement.
- Organise and lead work teams, co-ordinating bespoke and NPD project activities.
- Maintain and enhance a productive working relationship with the customer.
For this Mechanical Project Manager role you should have/
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline ideally one of; mechanical engineering, material sciences, physics, process engineering or be relevant work experience within a relevant Manufacturing environment .
- Strong background working on a range of technically demanding products.
- Must have project management qualifications, Prince2 an advantage, and proven experience within previous roles.
- Knowledge of relevant directives and safety standards is essential.
- An accomplished design engineer with the ability to present technical information to others including mechanical and electrical design draughtsmen.
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com