Magpie People are working with a market leading specialist Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Project Engineer with experience of mechanical handling systems. My client have a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and have been growing continually over the last few years
Main Duties of the role
- Liaise with Project Manager and other key members of the engineering team to initiate new projects
- Identifying required levels of resource to ensure project success factors are met
- Manage and maintain the project programme
- Source and manage the supply chain and their deliverables
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Risk Assessments and Method Statements, ensuring compliance with company policies and HSE Regulations
- Organise site surveys as and when required
- Attend client design and co-ordination meetings, ensuring client requirements are understood and delivered against
You should have
- Track record of successfully delivering engineering projects meeting equivalent project success factors.
- Experience delivering projects in Industrial, Nuclear/Oil & Gas, commercial industries.
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline or proven and significant experience of working within an engineering company
- Demonstrable understanding of relevant engineering standards, Health & Safety, CDM & CE Regulations
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com