Magpie People are working with a well established Engineering company based in Barnsley who are looking to recruit an experienced Production Engineer with a strong fabrication and welding background
My client work on a range of bespoke projects offer engineering solutions to a wide range of industry sectors, including Nuclear, Power, Rail, Materials Handling industry among others
Main Duties of the role
- Previous experience in the preparation of weld procedure specifications to all BS EN ISO Standards for use by skilled welders
- Select the correct welding consumable for the grade of material being welded
- Knowledge and experience in programming and the use of Robotic welding equipment being an advantage.
- Liaising with clients and third party technical representatives on all welding related requirements.
- Control and implementation of welding procedure documentation for all welding carried out within the company and the associated contract requirements regarding full traceability.
- You will be responsible for and must ensure all welding equipment is maintained and validated in accordance with the requirements
You should have
- Experience in a heavy Fabrication, Welding or plating background
- Experience of working within a range of quality standards including ISO9001 along with a range of industry specific standards
- Experience of working safety critical sectors such as Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com