Magpie People are working with a well established Engineering company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to work in a Product Support Engineering role, you should have a strong background working with CNC machinery
The role will be offering product and technical support to customers and colleagues, on a wide range of production machinery. The role will be based at the companies head office and will be responding to customer queries and working to resolve queries remotely and swiftly, or liaising with service teams to ensure issues are resolved as quickly as possible
Main Duties of the Technical Support Engineer role
- Providing over the phone technical support to customers and colleagues (service, sales and project teams)
- Supporting Project Manager and engineering technicians on projects
- Providing information to enable preparation of Service quotes
- Advise Customer Service Co-ordinators on deployment of engineers to service call outs.
- Assist in the identification of machine accessories.
- Supporting Applications with Sales support as and when required.
- Providing customer solutions for engineering issues
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
You should have
- A strong background working with CNC machine tools
- An Electrical Engineering background
- Previous experience working in a technical support function
- A strong maintenance background with a good understanding of the remit Field Service Engineers
- Fully conversant with CNC machine tools, CNC machine tool commissioning, PLC fault finding
- Good mechanical understanding of CNC machine tools
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com