Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an experienced NDT Technician
My longstanding client are a market leading company with a strong track record and plans to grow the business. The role is a new role within the business has been created as part of their continued growth
Main Duties of the role
- Must have worked in a Forging and hot metal manufacturing environment
- Working to tight tolerances and high quality standards supplying into the Aerospace and Power Generation indistries among others
- Ensure that products conform to the specified requirements and be able to provide a full dimensional survey of items being supplied to the organisation for refurbishment.
- The job will involve carrying out inspection at all stages throughout – Incoming, In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Must be experienced in technical reports and certification
- NDT Level 2 PCN Visual, Ultrasonic ,Dye Penetrant & MPI qualification
You should have
- Certified to NDT Level 2 PCN in Visual, Ultrasonic, Dye Pen and MPI
- A strong background working on Forged parts
- Experience of working with ISO9001 quality systems
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org