Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire who are looking to recruit an experienced NDT Inspector.
My longstanding client are a market leading company with a strong track record and plans to grow the business. The role is a new role within the business has been created as part of their continued growth
Main Duties of the role
- Must have worked in a Fabrication / Machine shop environment, on a range of products.
- The job holder must be able to understand Engineering drawings appropriate to Metal Fabrications and Machined Parts and be able to complete clear concise reports.
- Ensure that products conform to the specified requirements and be able to provide a full dimensional survey of items being supplied to the organisation for refurbishment.
- The job will involve carrying out inspection at all stages throughout – Incoming, In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Must be experienced in using inspection and measuring equipment including Vernier Callipers Internal and external Micrometer Screw Gauges and Hardness Testers etc.
- The role is a mix of Manual Inspection and NDT work
- NDT Level 2 PCN Visual, Ultrasonic ,Dye Penetrant & MPI qualification
You should have
- Certified to NDT Level 2 PCN in Visual, Ultrasonic, Dye Pen and MPI
- A strong background working on Fabricated and Machined parts
- Experience of working with ISO9001 quality systems
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com