Magpie People are working with a specialist Engineering company based in Sheffield who are looking to expand their maintenance team. You should have experience of heavy engineering and structural design ideally from within a Maintenance support or planning role.
Main Duties of the role
- Working closely with the Engineering manager to support the plant and site maintenance across the business
- Support site maintenance teams with both planned and reactive maintenance work
- Ensure company compliance with all current legislation, and update all relevant documentation.
- Work to achieve departmental KPI’s including the review of these KPI’s and changes to target.
- Attend and take part in the daily meeting to delegate work to the maintenance teams and ensure all work is being completed
- Prioritisation and scheduling of works to be carried out.
- Ensure Engineering teams are working with targets set by Engineering manager
- Support the engineering team in the control of engineering generated waste and minimisation of energy consumption
You should have
- Ideally have a recognised engineering industry qualification.
- Experience of supporting the manufacturing process from an admin and planning background within maintenance or production side of the business
- Knowledge of plant and working processes across a manufacturing facility
- Good understanding of engineering systems (ERP, MRP, scheduling systems
For more information on the role and to apply for the role. Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks so get in touch
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org