Magpie People are working with a specialist Manufacturing company based in Rotherham who are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Liaison Engineer who will be focused on customers based in Germany so language skills are essential for the position. The role is based in South Yorkshire but will involve regular travel across Europe to see customers
Main Duties of the role
- Ensures the Quality Control team provides the customer with accurate and timely information within the specified time frame.
- Be the major interface to the customer on all first level escalated topics
- Continues to be the major interface for all allocated customer groups.
- Ensures all customer requirements are understood internally in order to fully satisfy the customers needs.
You should have
- Previous experience of working within the automotive manufacturing sector
- Understanding of production methods for high volume assembly.
- Previous experience dealing directly with automotive customers.
- Qualified to Degree level or above, ideally in Mechanical Engineer discipline ?
- Knowledge of customer systems and requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in quality tools such as SPC, FMEA, Problem Solving and Lean six sigma?
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com