Magpie People are working with a long stablished Engineering company based in Barnsley who are looking to recruit an experienced Fabrication Quality Inspector. You should have a strong background working within a Fabrication and Welding environment, ideally with some experience of Machined components
My client work on a range of bespoke projects offer engineering solutions to a wide range of industry sectors, including Nuclear, Power, Rail, Materials Handling industry among others
Main Duties of the role
- Understanding of Fabrication / Welding procedures and have experience working on bespoke and small batch project work.
- You will have experience of working to ISO 9001 and industry related Quality systems
- A strong understanding of workshop engineering drawings is a prerequisite for this important role, to ensure components to correct to customer specifications.
- You will be required to generate inspections reports to comply with the QA systems.
You should have
- Experience of working within a Fabrication, Welding or plating environment
- An Quality Inspector with experience of working to ISO9001 standards along with experience of working in safety critical sectors with full traceability on all materials throughout the process
- Experience of working in Quality and Process focussed sectors such as Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive
- A good understanding of NDT and other Inspection processes would be an advantage
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com