Magpie People are working with a specialist Engineering company based in South Yorkshire who are looking to expand their design team. You should be an experienced Design Engineer with experience of heavy engineering and structural design.
Main Duties of the role
- Updating existing drawings to meet customer requirement, and creating new engineering drawings from site survey
- Working with existing design and project team to deliver engineering drawings for the site teams to work with during the installation
- Liaise with customers to ensure Design meets and exceeds customers needs and are within manufacturing capabilities for delivery
- Reviewing and improving older drawing to ensure best manufacturing efficiency and profitability
You should have
- Strong CAD skills, with experienced of AutoCAD and ideally 3D packages
- Experience of detail draughting on a range of heavy engineering projects
- Strong Mechanical engineering background, ideally with formal qualifications
- An Understanding of Structural Steel into a range of different industry sectors would be preferred
- Experience of working with moving components, ideally Industrial Conveyor systems
For more information on the role and to apply for the role. Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks so get in touch
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org