Magpie People are working with a market leading Manufacturing company based in Sheffield who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their established team.
Main Duties of the role
- Generation of concepts with other teams across the business whilst also working with customers
- Strong knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques and a willingness to keep abreast of advancements in all aspects of engineering
- Selection of concepts with other cross-functional team members both internal and external.
- Failure analysis including root cause analysis.
- Detailed design including materials selection.
- A strong track record of making reasoned design and product support decisions that support the goals of the company and ensure cusotmer requirements are adhered to.
You should have
- A degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or relevant industry experience
- A strong background in the design of mechanical products in an industrial, automotive or aerospace environment.
- A good understanding of the manufacturing process adn producing bills of materials
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com