Magpie People are working with a market leading Manufacturing company based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. The role will focus primarily on designing bespoke Mechanical solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
Main Duties of the role
- Generation of concepts with other teams across the business whilst also working with customers
- Strong knowledge of advanced manufacturing techniques and a willingness to keep abreast of advancements in all aspects of engineering
- Lead formal DFMA session for mechanical assemblies at key stages of the project and issue follow-up actions and report
- Selection of concepts with other cross-functional team members both internal and external.
- Detailed design including materials selection.
You should have
- A degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or relevant industry experience
- A strong background in the design of electro-mechanical systems in an industrial, automotive or aerospace environment.
- A good understanding at a systems level and considers Electrical Controls, reliability and maintenance requirements
My client have a global presence and offer engineering solutions to a wide range of industry sectors, including Power, Rail, Materials Handling and the manufacturing industry itself
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com