Magpie People are working with a market leading Manufacturing company based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to join their established team.
My client have a global presence and offer engineering solutions to a wide range of industry sectors, including Power, Rail, Materials Handling and the manufacturing industry itself
Main Duties of the role
- Responsible for the design and installation of Electrical Control Systems and providing support as necessary to other functions in the electrical controls department.
- Design & Commissioning of hard wired and PLC/Computer based control systems for a wide range of materials handling and automation systems.
- Design safe and reliable control systems that comply with all relevant regulations and meet all project timing plans and delivered within budget
- Software design, development and commissioning
- Main equipment types to include: SIEMENS (essential), MITSUBISHI and ALLEN BRADLEY.
- Design PLC programs for large and small systems.
- Use of programming equipment for development, down loading and monitoring.
- Commissioning on site.
You should have
- A degree qualification in Electrical Engineers or Controls related subject, or relevant work experience
- Experienced and proficient in the use of, PLC, HMI and auto ID equipment.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies e.g. Serial, ASI, Profibus and Ethernet.
- Strong background with a range of motor controls including D.C. and A.C. variable speed controllers
- A strong understanding of mechanical equipment used in material handling systems
Magpie People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Magpie People is a Recruitment Consultancy with over a decade of experience of delivering recruitment solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical industries
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com